Bluegrass Classic SDT
Masterson Station Park
3051 Leestown Road, Lexington, KY 40511
May 17-21, 2023
LEXINGTON PARKS & RECREATION DEPT.
BLUEGRASS CLASSIC STOCKDOG TRIALS
(Hosted by KBCA)
CAMPER INFORMATION FOR MASTERSON STATION PARK
Masterson Station Park Overnight Camping, Rules and Regulations
Overnight camping at Masterson Station Park is prohibited except where special permission is granted to a specific event by the Director or their designee. When permission is granted, the following rules and regulations will apply,
- Generator quite hours are 10pm to 5am, unless required for medical reasons. No large, unmuffled or loud generators are permitted.
- Camping shall be restricted to the designated area of the park identified by the event organizer.
- All non-designated areas of the park shall close at
- No more than two vehicles shall be allowed per lot to include recreational vehicles and trailers/campers.
- Vehicles shall not block adjacent lots or roadways. Emergency access to each lot must be maintained at all
- All-terrain vehicles or “4wheelers” are allowed within immediate vicinity of the Event.
- A camper shall not deface or damage park property to include the grounds and
- Pets shall be supervised at all times. Pet owners shall clean up after their pets at all times. All local ordinances and exclusions shall
- Sewage or gray water from recreational vehicles shall not be disposed of on the premises of the park at any
- Campers are prohibited from staking, digging, and trenching on park
- Open flames are prohibited on park
- Fireworks are prohibited on park
- Campers shall keep the site clean and dispose of all refuse in a trash
- Alcohol is prohibited on park property without proper Alcohol shall not be permitted for overnight camping. All local ordinances shall apply.
- Campers or their guests shall not engage in fighting, threatening or abusive language, lewd acts, or conduct that causes public inconvenience, annoyance, alarm, unreasonable noise, or is disturbing to park patrons or neig
- Failure to comply with any rules or regulations may result in criminal charges, fines, eviction from park property, and/or refusal of camping rights for future events.